4 Posts
Oct 24, 2012 3:14am
via iOS
I need to be motivated although I'm 14 and I wright 178
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Oct 24, 2012 4:10am
via Android

14, listen to me man. Chill out, you still are going to grow. You stop growing until you're 21.

Not going to bully you, but if motivation is what you want then that is what you're going to get with a little of "TOUGH LOVE"

Listen here fat boy! Put down the Cheetohs and eat an apple. And that show you wanted to watch, guess what? GOT CANCELED. Now get up and move. Get on that bike you haven't used in like forever. And when you get back home, don't you dare look at that soda. Get a glass of water. No wait, make that 2 glasses of water. Chug them down. Now shower time. When you get out look into the mirror and ask yourself. Did you give 100%? Can i do this tomorrow? For the rest of my life?

REPEAT UNTIL YOU ANSWER YES TO ALL THE QUESTION. You are now motivated.

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Oct 24, 2012 6:48pm
via Android

Lol, to be honest I don't think any young person still growing into their body should do exercise. It is understood that now a days our young children are growing up with an obesity epidemic at an alarming rate. But who can blame them, with technology advancing so quick has a grasp on their entertainment. Kids needs the latest and greatest thing out, it gives them that cool factor with their fellow friends.

But what would be nice is kids being active and eating healthy. 2 things that kids more than likely will not do if its hard or difficult to achieve.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51