Hey I'm Stephen and I'm new here!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 24, 2012 3:17am
via iOS
Hey I'm new to this I was also wondering if working out before I sleep is a bad idea? And I'd love to have some followers:) thank you!
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Oct 24, 2012 3:55am
via Android

Was up Stephen. Welcome to the madness.lol jk.

Not a exercise expert but I think its kind of pointless to work out before you sleep. Think about it like this, when you work out in the morning your body is in that state. Also you gain energy for the whole day ahead of you. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're wasting your time and energy. If the only time you have to work out is in the night before you go to sleep then by all means do so. Pointless is to harsh of a word, I'm going to replace it with slanted face character. lol.

But really, the point here is to get active. Good luck.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 24, 2012 4:00am
via iOS
Thank you very much and I'd work out during the day but work prevents me from doing so haha.
121213_0022_thumb
10 Posts
Oct 25, 2012 11:37am
via Android

Im kinda new to this app aslo. I try to workout 30m in the morning  before 8 go to work 4 days a week.   I do the yoga for sleeping at night before bed. Sometimes i squueeze in a10- 15m routine in if i cn manage it.  If night time is your only avaialble window to workout, then do it then. Some exercise is better than none.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 25, 2012 11:56am
via iOS
I don't really think that exercising before you go to bed is a very good idea because when you work out you heart races faster and it might be hard to get to sleep but if that is the only time of the day that you can work out then go for it   Have fun exercising

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51