How do I tighten my stomache?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 30, 2013 5:55am
via Android

I do ab work outs every other
day or daily and Id say im fairly ''slim''. But no matter how much I work out I feel like I always have a layer of fat and I dont know why. What am I doing wrong?

30 May
To get a tight stomache the most important thing is to eat right. Some food can make your stomache look swollen, like salt and white bread, past, rice etc.
30 May
I agree with Amanda Do you do cardio as well,also in some cases when you dont diet healthy and you go on starvation mode your body will store fat as à sort of survival mesure.just eat right and keep working out you are in thé right direction
30 May
Diet /cardio are the keys to a flat stomach!! U can crunch /Sit-up all day but u can't see abs through fat, so logically u would need to burn more Calories DIET-CARDIO-RESISTANCE
Image_thumb
176 Posts
May 30, 2013 3:38pm
via Android

You probably aren't burning enough calories during your exercises. I like HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercises. The give you the duo of strength training and cardio in one workout. And cardio is the best fat burner.

HIIT exercises are designed to force you to work hard in short spurts. This spikes your metabolism leaving you burning fat well after your work is over.

I built my HIIT exercise (Core Blast) from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com

If you like it checkout Core Abs & Stretches, Cut and Chiseled, Multi-Plank Challenge

Good luck and God Bless!

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 30, 2013 7:43pm
via iOS
Sounds like your a girl :) its incredibly hard for girls to show stomach definition, it took me 3 years of intensive dancing and Pilates to show major definition. Pilates style workouts are the best for this. I'm sure if you look slim chances are you just need to tighten, not try to lose weight. Let me know if I can give u any workout advice. My Kik is suchgreatheights96
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 1, 2013 3:27am
via iOS
The only way to lose that layer of fat is a combination of diet and cardio. As stated before, no amount of crunches can burn those calories.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51