New here

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 31, 2013 1:01am
via Android

Hey people. I'm new to this and I need to get back into shape. I'm looking for workout buddies to help motivate each other. I'm from the USA and I am the mother to a 15 month old. I need to tone up and lose some weight! My kik is gorgeous.nightmare92 and instagram is bellachelle92. :)

31 May
im new here to!!! i'll be your workout buddy
31 May
Great :)
Image_thumb
32 Posts
May 31, 2013 1:24am
via Android

There's lots of challenges on here, you'll find something that peaks your interest.
I dont do many of the workouts on here because I prefer to lift at the gym on my own, but I do like all the motivation, tips and ideas I get from the people on this app. That's why im here.
Good luck.

31 May
Thank you. I am going to try some workouts on here. I am not able to go to a gym. I would love to though.
Image_thumb
118 Posts
May 31, 2013 1:27am
via Android

Welcome Michelle! We're all here to motivate you! Stay strong

31 May
Thank you! I need to get back to where I used to be. I can't even go on a long walk barely lol.
04 Jun
You'll get there, just listen to ur body and do ur best! :)
Image_thumb
152 Posts
May 31, 2013 1:31am
via iOS
Welcome
31 May
Image_thumb
97 Posts
May 31, 2013 2:26am
via Android

Welcome! As a strong recommendation I would start with some simple smaller workouts. But if you just wanna jump into it. Go start some challenges . There are plenty. Look at the workouts on my page to see the two I've been doing they are a good start. You can accomplish anything :) just work hard !

31 May
Thank you :) I will try to start of easy but push myself everyday.
03 Jun
That's great :) I'm always lookin for friends/ workout buddies. Kik me if you need advice or help : dwayne240sx
Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 31, 2013 2:29am
via iOS
Me too.. Need a workout buddy.
Hope we can workout together..
31 May
Hi Heta. Welcome as well. Probably not an ideal workout buddy, since I'm a little tough on myself, but take a look at my history in my profile and go to the bottom and do some of the workouts I started with. :-)
01 Jun
Jeremy you have quite a lot to workout. Just one question. How do you keep yourself dedicated to this workouts???
Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 31, 2013 3:42am
via Android

Welcome to the group good luck and have fun

Image_thumb
75 Posts
May 31, 2013 10:33pm

Welcome :) this app will CHANGE your life

Image_thumb
203 Posts
May 31, 2013 10:43pm
via iOS
Welcome to the Skimble Nation Michelle. :-) start with the casual workouts, just do what you can. Perfection isn't needed, just pushing through and consistency. Looking forward to seeing you progress.
31 May
Thank you :)
Image_thumb
191 Posts
May 31, 2013 10:52pm
via iOS
Fantastic of you to joy, hope you enjoy your time here and I'm always looking for new buddies and you can chat me up at kik at bemy_fitbuddie 
31 May
Thanks I'll talk to you on there :)
Image_thumb
202 Posts
Jun 1, 2013 12:28am
via Android

Hi Michelle, congrats on taking the first step into getting your fitness back. The best way to go is to start off , as has been said, with casual workouts then work your way up. There are literally thousands of options, if you go into the history of a few people you're already talking to, and some more who no doubt will be soon. Check their workouts and do some of them, but from the bottom; where they started theirs. Plenty of encouragement, help, advice her, so lap it all up and enjoy getting fit. Be blessed.

01 Jun
Thank you very much :)
01 Jun
No worries, you're more than welcome. All the best.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51