Illinois?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 4:51am
via Android

Anybody on here from Illinois? Ive lived in Aurora, Oswego, St. Charles, and currently in Joliet.

19 May
Nice place
19 May
Born and raised in pekin Illinois but in pikeville Tennessee now
19 May
Nice to meet you
05 Jun
Hey there. I'm your neighbor. I live in Plainfield
Image_thumb
194 Posts
Jun 5, 2013 5:04am
via Android

I live in Hannibal, Missouri idk how far that is from you but its about 2 hrs from st louis.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 6, 2014 6:10pm
via Android

I love in joliet

05 Jun
I'm in Plainfield
Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 19, 2014 12:52am
via Android

I live in Rockford Illinois!

19 May
I was born in Rockford and have famil there.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 19, 2014 1:12am
via Android

I live in Hammond, IN but I am moving back to Chicago soon. All my kids live in Chicago and I miss it and them. I am using this app to get in better shape and lose weight. I am a 51 y/o female empty nester. And I gained too much weight these last few years due to being laid off and not being able to find a job. So I am going to fix my looks and see what happens! I pray this helps. I am 5'9 and 190 lbs.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 19, 2014 1:20am
via iOS
I live in east moline Illinois !
19 May
Been to E Moline nice place.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 19, 2014 2:40pm
via Android

I've always lived in illinois...most of the time in the northwest suburbs with about 5 years on the north side of Chicago

19 May
I have lived on the north side, westside, and south and south east and west sides, now my kids live on the north side and south side. I love Chicago, all sides of it. I know people have biases against certain parts but if you go anywhere looking for trouble you will find it, and if you go looking for peace you will find that too. I have been in the worst projects and worst streets and never had a problem.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51