Don't be a CREEPSTER

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
149 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 9:29pm
via Android

Fellows the ladies on here ain't tryin to hookup wit u this ain't no dating site we on here tryin to get fit not meet they soulmate. So for real don't be a CREEPSTER

Image_thumb
146 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 9:39pm
via iOS
Totally agree with u...finally someone is talking sense...
11 Jun
Yeah some of these dudes on here for the wrong reasons and that shit ain't cool
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jun 11, 2013 10:17pm
via Android

Its so annoying to get messages in your inbox saying : hey you look hot,  let's get to know each other

-.-

21 Jan
WE HAVE INBOXES!?!?!?
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 12:11am
via Android

Yeah, you're right. It is a nuisance and its nice that its males that I see speaking out against it. But at the same time, ladies, if you decide to post sexy pics of yourself for strangers to see, you know the type of audience you could be attracting. It works both ways

12 Jun
True but its one thing to look it turns n2 something else when they become a stalker
12 Jun
Okay, well when we get into stalker status thats when the rules change. Flirting is one thing, stalking is a whole different story. Sad that users use this app for that sole purpose :(
12 Jun
But the whole point of this app is to work on your body so putting pictures up was always going to be there, motivation and all. But I do see where your coming from.
12 Jun
One can show progress without posting half nude pics of themselves. Not that i see anything wrong with it; confidence is motivating. But that stuff also increases the chances of having some pervert stalk them
Image_thumb
133 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 2:21am
Yes
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 2:27am
via iOS
SAY IT LOUD

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51