Let it go!!

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 11:52pm
via iOS
I've been really stressed out lately I have exams coming up that I have yet to study for and a test tomorrow morning that I haven't studied for either I have scholarship forms to fill out college/university stuff my time management has been Mia but I wanna leave this forum open for y'all to talk about what was shitty about your day or let go of something that's been bothering you!
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 11:56pm
via iOS
Girl problems of cramps. I'm sorry your having trouble.
13 Jun
Ahhh cramps suck! Haha my problems are my own fault tho!
13 Jun
But I understand where you're coming from with the deadlines and assignments. I'm a senior in college.
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 12:20am
via iOS
Ahh! How excited are you to graduate?!
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 12:22am
via iOS
Excited, but I have two more years there to go. I started out at a community college where I grad with an associates degree. Transferred to a university where I am no. Secondary Education major so two more years.
13 Jun
Oh sick that's what I plan to do! Two years at college then two years at university how is it so far? How was the transition?
13 Jun
Keep going no matter what
13 Jun
It's great. University is DEF bigger and you meet so many people. So many things on campus to do. Full of life. Transition? Hard. Just finished up my first year at the university. College you def have hands on teachers to help more one on one. And smaller classes where as university. I had over 100 people in my history class this past semester. So you starting out at college will absolutely get you ready for a university and help you develop with classes and skills
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 12:31am
via Android

Stay determined keep at it.  Make a list to help time management.  We all go through it.  I am working on phd and it is a constant balancing act.  Set ur goal and get it

13 Jun
Yeah!! That's awesome thanks John haha I wasn't even gunna study for my test tomorrow but that's the easy route I'm just gunna grind it out tonight been busy lol the fact that I'm complaining to people that are working for their PhDs is well shameful! Sorry!
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 12:39am
via iOS
Thanks John.
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 12:40am
via iOS
You can PM inbox me if you have any other question if you don't want them out in the open. Lol I know your forum is let it go and I got you talking about college life. Even though university life is AWESOME
Image_thumb
65 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 1:03am
via iOS
Hahah most of my stress is coming from the fact that I'm leaving high school and going to college and UNI really nervous about it I was going to go straight to UNI but I thought that would be a bit much for me even though I've been taking UNI courses since grade 9 and its cheaper to go to college then UNI hahah yeah I'm sure ill have more questions for you because I feel like a fish out of water when it comes to this stuff
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 1:25am
via iOS
Transition from high school to college is tough. I remember what it felt like my senior year of high school. Just know your not alone on this journey :)
13 Jun
Ah thanks for the kind words! Feels like it though first one in the fam graduating high school mom had me hella young so I don't have too many people to talk to about it
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 1:33am
via iOS
Well, I will answer them to my best ability :) I was in your shoes before.
13 Jun
Thanks girl!
13 Jun
You're welxome
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 3:25pm
via iOS
So I came late into class today and the teacher said you're late again! Stand up! And I said sure why not and he thought i was being disrespectful. I'm burning calories standing so It wasn't a problem. He took it the wrong way and sent me to the principles office he made me do 200 squats... I'm back in the class told my friend that was a good workout need a protein shake. teacher said stand out of class. I'm like WTF. 
14 Jun
Lmfao what in the shit is it workout school lmfao that's so funny! Thanks for sharing!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51