Low Calorie Lunch?

6 posts | Original | Recent
129 Posts
Jun 28, 2013 1:12pm
via Android

Okay...so I need to eat at school right...and how I eat is in the morning I have breakfast...I usually don't have food at school...I come back home...then have lunch then dinner...so...I need ideas on low calorie foods to have at school that will keep me full...any ideas? I'd really apreciate it...MUST BE HEALTHY!! I don't eat junk food like chips etc....

25 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 9:36pm
via iOS
Shirataki noodles are a miracle 40 calories a bag=a lot of pasta
Which means lots and lots of guilt free spaghetti! Find a low cal/sodium sauce and you're set. Or make it even low calorie by making your own sauce

Baby snap peas I eat like chips us they're so crunchy

And watermelon, cantaloupes and honeydews scooped out with a melon baller are easy to take on the go and cute too
389 Posts
Jun 30, 2013 12:05am
via iOS
I take baked chicken or turkey burgers in a zip lock bag. I don't mind eating them at room temp. Also cucumbers, carrots, broc and cauliflower will ride you over til lunch. Or make a lunch in themselves. 

I also take apple (whole) and almonds. 

There really are lots of healthy thing you can put in a zip lock Baggie and toss in your purse
4 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 12:31am
via iOS
Tuna pouches are great! I put greek yogurt, pickle relish, and pepper mixed together in a teeny tiny plastic container and mix it in. U can freeze the mixture and it will be thawed by lunch and ready to add straight into the packet of tuna. I keep those packets in my purse! Hummus and pita chips are good too. Keep fruits and veggies that travel well. Like carrots, cucumbers, oranges and bananas.
Protein powders are awesome too!
27 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 1:57am
via iOS
Formula 1, Healthy Meal Shake! Great for nutrition and healthy weight management. :) plus it's simple and fast to make/carry. If made with nonfat or soy milk it's got 190-200 cal, 16 grams protein, (the powder has 9 g.) so it keeps you full. and it tastes bomb! Plus it's $1.50 per serving which is great! If you want to skip the milk there's the Protein Drink Mix you can add to it and youll only need water (and maybe some ice!) serving size when you use the two is $3.25. The Results are incredible too!!  If your interested let me know, I'll message you more details and how to get it
26 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 10:46am
via Android

I personally love fruit as a snack between meals, I also have muesli bars, vary the flavour to keep it interesting. Obviously there are times that I want savoury not sweet and found homemade popcorn is filling but is a lot of air so little calories for a serving.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51