Protein Shakes?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 2:56pm
via iOS
Does anyone have a good recipe for any protein shakes that are easy to make? Thanks!
30 Jul
Almond milk with whey protein,add frozen berries,strawberries,baby spinach(i promise u,u cannot taste it) OR almond milk,scoop of peanut butter &bananas. My favorite is: vanilla whey protein, mango,strawberries,a little drop of coconut extract:)
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jul 30, 2013 7:46pm
via iOS
Check out the health and fitness category on Pinterest they have tons 
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 29, 2013 3:44pm

I had oral surgery and was on a liquid diet.  My favorite smoothie (still) is 1 cup of either vanilla soy milk or almond milk; 1 medium banana; 1 measure of Chocolate Whey protein and a handful of berries (frozen) or strawberry pieces frozen)  .  If you do not like chocolate, try this one: Coconut milk (1 cup), 1 measure of French Vanilla Whey protein and a small can of pineapple pieces with the juice.  (Virgin pina colada)

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 4:34pm
via Android

I almost have no time to put all the ingredients together for a protein shake I'm always on the go so my question is what protein shake that is already mix?I only want to mix water r milk.

30 Aug
I've only seen dry whey protein. Just get a shaker, put in your preferred liquid and the whey protein,shake and drink.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 5:29pm
via iOS
I am trying protein shakes, not home made one, lets see. If there is a sure shot home made one wey protein shake, I will be delightful
30 Aug
Your local gym has some varieties.
30 Aug
But the fastest at home is use a shaker, your favorite milk, plus whey, all others really need a blender. I have a personal size blender, so all my drinks are for one, to be drunk directly from the blender
03 Sep
Should I use dry whey or liquid whey?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51