Healthy dinner ideas?

2 posts | Original | Recent
Aug 21, 2013 2:23am
via Android

I am also feeding 2 men who love their meat and potatoes but will try something new if need be. I would like to start eating more healthy....any suggestions?

21 Aug
Chicken potatoe salad
3 Posts
Jul 15, 2014 12:40am
via iOS
Stir fry is a Great way to get a lot of veggies in one meal.  Try this 1/2 pound of sirloin ( a lot of stores have this already cut into strips) 1-2 bunches of arugula, washed well, 2 red peppers cut into very thin strips, 1clove of garlic, 1tablespoon of fresh ginger, 2 teaspoons of kuzu ( cornstarch if you don't have it )2 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of rice or cider vinegar and 1/4 cup water.

Stir fry beef in 2 teaspoons oil (olive )  until browned  then remove and place meat on plate.  Add ginger and garlic to oil...stir fry then add pepper cooking for 2-3 minutes.  In a serving bowl mix the arugula and pepper mixture.  In a small bowl combine cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar and the 1/4 cup of water.  Place in skillet and cook on medium heat until sauce starts to thicken.  Return beef to skillet and cook for one minute, just long enough to warm the beef.  Add the beef to the serving bowl with the arugula and peppers.  Mix and serve warm.  I like to add in some stir fry noodles as well.  
15 Jul
Southwest chicken sslad without sauce you the chickens juice its good

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51