6 posts | Original | Recent
51 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 6:20am
via Android

Need healthy pancakes recipes! Sadly Im a beginner to cooking and I dont have protein powder :( need ideas tho! Can i use all-purpose flour instead of mix? Ps/ Are maple syrup healthy?

27 Aug
Mash up one banana and whip it together with two eggs. Cook like a normal pancake till golden Brown. Tastes awesome!
30 Aug
I just use milk, self raising flour and eggs. That makes a fairly healthy start and then the toppings make the flavour. An old family favourite is to do a pancake stack with layers of Bolognese, bake it with cheese on top so it melts and serve it like a pie. You can put boiled eggs with ham on top, lemon juice and honey is good, yoghurt, etc etc. pancakes are extremely versatile of you don't put sugar in the batter.
04 Sep
Isnt it like frying an egg just but with bananas? Wouldn't it be soft ?
950 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 6:38am
via Android

Hm I'm the kind of person who thinks if you're gonna eat pancakes you shouldn't worry too much about how healthy they are and just enjoy them. You can make them full of fruit and some other stuff like whole wheat flour I guess. Maple syrup may very well be healthier than the fake (and much cheaper) syrups out there but it's still loaded with sugar. If you're looking for healthy breakfasts there are many options besides pancakes. There's just so much sugar in most ways people usually eat pancakes. I don't eat pancakes very often but when i do it's like it's my last meal on earth and they're swimming in syrup. :)

66 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 1:13pm
via Android

Bodybuilding. Com have a simple protein  pancake recipe using oatmeal and eggs

265 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 12:58pm
via Android

Why do you want healthy pancakes? Are you cooking for someone else as well?
If not, I would say go all out and have them as your cheat meal.

40 Posts
Sep 28, 2013 1:48pm
via iOS
Check out awesome pancakes and desert recepies :)
6 Posts
Nov 7, 2013 7:14pm
via iOS
BlueBerry Walnut Pancakes . 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51