How many meals you must have in a day?

6 posts | Original | Recent
10 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 6:13am
via iOS
I have only breakfast and lunch is it okay?
31 Aug
Is that how you stay so gorgeous...
31 Aug
It is not enough to be fit
31 Aug
But if u eat 3 meals a day would be better.. but eat less.. :)
31 Aug
Hv meals thrice a day !!.. food is essential to build up energy :) avoid consuming fatty foods ... (y)
31 Aug
Yeah i eat thrice a day.. is that bad?
144 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 6:20am
via Android

As long as you get enough nutrients and calories. Are you full by the time you go to sleep?

31 Aug
I feel fine!to be honest I don't think I can eat more meals.I just read somewhere that it's normal and healthy to eat 5 times in a day and I'm confused!!
129 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 6:28am
via Android's not that great...cause that can slow down your motabilism. Eating at LEAST 3 meals a day is fine as long as you get enough calories and nutrients in. I eat 5 times a day breakfast, snack, lunch then dinner. I find that my energy is a lot better and I perform better. Also my motabilism is super fast because of it. Hope that helps :) but if you are getting enough calories in and nutrients and you don't feel tierd etc. Then it's okay :)

31 Aug
Yes syahinda is right
31 Aug
Thank you for the answer its really helpful :)
160 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 6:44am
via iOS
It sounds kind of weird. I personally would commit suicide after a week of your regimen. But everybody has different metabolisms. My mom eats about a dozen times a day, never a whole meal, naturally. A piece of cheese and bread here, a few shrimps there, a glass of milk with cookies a bit later... She says she just can't have a meal, it's too much for her at once.

If you have the calories and nutrients you need and are satisfied, I guess it is fine. In the end, your body decides what is best for it. Of course, you have to listen to it closely as sometimes the body doesn't like the way we feed it, and we keep doing it wrong because we have not been listening to the body.

I know I need three meals and as many snacks. But what works for me might be overkill for you...
3 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 9:51am
via Android

Take dry fruits in morning
Afternoon full lunch
And at night times go for fruit juices...

44 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 6:02pm
via Android

I do 3 main meals and 2 to 3 healthy snacks...

16 Sep
I do the same thing

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51