Foods??

6 posts | Original | Recent

1115870_1099882103_626423093_n_thumb
67 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 7:41pm
via Android

What are some good foods for breakfast - lunch & dinner to help slowly change my eating habits and not shock my system totally .... my biggest fault is sugar.... in my coffee. Two cups in the morning. Going to slowly cut it right out!
Thank you for any advice.
Hope your having a delightful day!! :)
Shawn

05 Sep
Please tell me when you find out...lol..I have just went cold turkey on sugary drinks. Water and juices only..but bread is my weakness..I have started eating a lot more chicken and fish. Toast in the a.m. with a bowl of cereal is good..but I need more info also...
Img952013082395004434_thumb
118 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 9:10pm
via Android

For starters you could switch to artificial sweeteners. Yogurt is always good for breakfast

05 Sep
Thank you Daniel! I'll give that a try. Gonna cut coffee out of my morning routine altogether soon! :)
05 Sep
There is nothing wrong with coffe in itself the caffeine can help keep water weight off of you. But if your still not wanting it any more switch to green tea has good ant oxidants and will still give you a little wake up boost.
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 10:36pm
via iOS
I like Greek yogurt with almonds and blueberries or strawberries or peanut butter and banana on whole grain toast is good too :) I have had quinoa with berries for breakfast also
05 Sep
Thanks Kevin - That sounds awesome right now!! :)
06 Sep
Good stuff Kevin. I've found quinoa to be very versatile, I add it into almost every meal and it adds protein and fills me up.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Sep 5, 2013 10:48pm
via Android

Nah artificial sweeteners are still sketchy you should try switching to stevia or agave.

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 10:59pm
via iOS
greek yoghurt mixed with choc protein powder for a yummy pudding can also add some peanut butter too or serve with sliced bananas :)
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 11:21pm
via Android

I make eggs every morning, wheat toast, 1or 2 slices of turkey bacon, coffee.   

Get whey protein.   Vanilla....it mixes with everything.  $40 for 5lb container if you shop online.   I buy 2 or 3 at a time.   High protein, quality carbs and fats.   Don't be afraid to eat.   Eat all the fruit, veggies and protein you like.   Cut out anything processed.  You won't go hungry.

06 Sep
Eggs aren't recommended everyday except during weight and mass gain. I would imagine ur building muscle. But for losing weight, when u eat eggs throw out the yoke. U can cook it for your dog its great protein for them. :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51