Diet

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 6, 2014 12:45am
via Android

What should I eat for breakfast? Something healthy because I usually eat noodles or bread with nutella etc.. I just wonder what a healthy breakfast would be

06 Jan
Oatmeal. I usually eat 1 packet of plain organic oatmeal and mix in some almond butter or peanut butter and then top it off with a bunch of different fruit.
06 Jan
If I eat oatmeal on a regular it gives me acid reflux so I eat chicken or turkey with noodles and a bit of fruit.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 12:49am
via Android

I never breakfast
because my diet program didn't allow it...

06 Jan
I would follow that diet program.
06 Jan
Would not i meant
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 1:08am
via Android

I love scrambled egg with spinach and onion wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla! Use hot sauce or fresh salsa for more flavor.

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 1:14am
via Android

Oatmeal is a good filler, so is whole wheat toast. Hard boiled eggs, cream of wheat, fresh fruit and I personally like Turkey Bacon if u want meat. Just some of the things I like to have for breakfast

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 1:18am
via Android

I usually eat a banana and greek yougurt and at least 8 oz of green tea. I go to the gym after this and after at least a 30 minute workout I make and drink a soy protein shake. I eat 5 to 6 small meals a day to keep my energy up, eating evry 2 to 3 hours. Follow me and lets keep each other motivated and chasing our fitness goals!

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 1:25am
via Android

Oatmeal is a great option, with fruit. That's what i eat
Just dont skip it!!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 1:41am
via Android

I get my abs only one month using my diet program
twice a week for exercise...

I can keep my weight also\(ˆ▾ˆ)/ 

Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 1:54am
via Android

I have oatmeal half bran muffin top with plain low fat yogurt and fruit week days, weekend eggs and ham or vegetation sausages

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 5:09am
via Android

Have scrambled egg on cracker bread. 1 egg a touch of water, celery salt, cayenne pepper. Mix cook and eat. Yum yum yum

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51