Pizza craving

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
150 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 8:34pm
via Android

Hey
so I've been doing really well at the gym. I'm finally starting to see a difference in weight loss. but today I'm really feeling some pizza what should I do. I don't want to go backwards but I really would like some pizza

12 Feb
think healthy go on my profile i have a healthy pizza recipe
12 Feb
Thank you .I end up eating a few pieces of baked chicken and an apple kind of I meal but it helped.
12 Feb
good:-) no problem
13 Feb
Hey a little cheat day wont hurt
20 Apr
U can make ur own pizza. Choose simple pressing: tomato sauce+mozzarella+basil, or tomato sauce+mozzarella+lots of grilled veggies(zucchini,eggplants,peppers,artichokes,mushrooms...) Dont add corn! Eat just 1 or 2 slices. U should be ok. Once a week U can afford to eat whatever U like :)
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 9:51pm
via iOS
Oh I gave in to the pizza 20 min ago!
Image_thumb
150 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 10:16pm
via Android

Lol noooo!   What kind did u get

13 Feb
Tropicana (ham and pineapple) from Domino's! Right after my workout too...hahah! I think I'm gonna have to double up on my workout today.
Image_thumb
73 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 10:59pm
via Android

I always get Kashi roasted vegetable pizza, it's delicious and healthy..and it's only five dollars

Image_thumb
209 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 3:04am
via iOS
I just had a slice of pepperoni and one slice of sausage with two hot wings. Not to much but I just hate eating late and I was being lazy not going get milk for my protein shake so now I'm sleepy from that bread lol!
Image_thumb
150 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 3:35am
via Android

I kind of feel bad. I just gave it to my craving with a. small pizza with bread breadsticks. I'm going to eat a slice and put the rest up for tomorrow or see if somebody else wants it. then I'm heading to the gym

Image_thumb
42 Posts
Feb 13, 2014 3:37pm
via Android

If you want to eat pizza, share it with a friend, make sure you don't exceed 2-3 slices and workout for 20 mins longer that day! Doing this once a month won't harm you much. :) Please don't go with extra cheese topping :P

16 Apr
Make your own crust out of cauliflower. It's delicious! Add tons of veggies! Mmmmm. Craving defeated!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51