What do you eat for breakfast?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 29, 2014 5:41am
via Android

I try to eat healthy in the morning, but then I get bored of eating the same thing every day. I'm also short on time in the morning. I'm looking for quick and healthy breakfast ideas. Recipes welcome!

19 Jul
Food lol:-P
16 Oct
Does coffee and the dust of two 3 year olds count....I'm awful at eating breakfast. Really wish I had a better breakfast routine
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 29, 2014 5:50am
via Android

Spinach shake: 1 cup chocolate almond milk 1 cup spinach 1 cup blue berries 1 tablespoon maca powder 1/2 banana 2 tablespoon flaxseed. Its delicious, and you can use frozen blueberries and freeze you're bananas. Add protein powder if you need it. put all ingredients through a blender. ItsĀ  a delicious shake

29 Jun
Popeyes shake! Almond milk is perfect since I that's all I buy.
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 29, 2014 6:23am
via Android

Its freaking amazing and will help keep ya regular;) need anymore recipes lemme know

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jun 29, 2014 12:52pm
via Android

Protien smoothie, banana, 6 cherries, 2 cups of orange juice, a cup of almond milk, a scoop of protien powder, a cup of walnuts or almonds and 4 tablespoons of plain yogurt

Blend till smooth then add ice and blend till its the thickness you desire

I have one right now but I already ran and did a workout this morning , its too heavy for a before workout thing but its a great way to start your day

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 29, 2014 6:12pm
via Android

I don't even eat for breakfast.I have a multivitamin,fish oil,and CLA with 16 ounces of water as soon as I wake up.Then a cup of coffee with milk,no sugar and occasionally a scoop of whey protein.I never have an appetite the first 2 hours after I wake up.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jun 29, 2014 8:47pm
via Android

I take in 2-3 eggs for that good recovery protein.
For carbs I'll either have toast with it and make a sandwich or cook the eggs over easy and mix them with oatmeal.
I use mayo or cheese for the fat.
It is also good to drink around 8 Oz of juice first thing while you're waiting to cook.

30 Jun
I have not heard of eggs and oatmeal but I will definitely try it out.
18 Jul
I guess if your eating it on the side why not:-) ... saving dishes and water
Image_thumb
140 Posts
Jun 30, 2014 12:26am
via Android

Egg whites and sometimes whole eggs and/or greek fatfree yogurt. :) sometimes I like salsa in my eggwhites. And I make strong green tea poured over ice and sweetened with agave nectar. Some days I have black coffee instead.

30 Jun
Cold green tea in the morning. Nice alternative to orange juice in the morning.
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 30, 2014 2:45am
via iOS
Usually carnation breakfast essentials shake I guess you would call it just put the powder in some milk shake it real good and go with a protein granola type bar 5 mins out the door
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 3:26am
via Android

Haha yeah one morning I.was just thinking..how can I spice up this boring breakfast in a orotein packed way! Well the incredible edible egg that is..and salt and pepper along with agave nectar. ..good stuff

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51