Help with meal planning

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 10, 2014 1:19am
via Android

Hey guys and girls so I have a bit of difficulty making my breakfasts, lunches and dinners as i have a very busy life style so it's hard to make meal by meal does anyone have any tips for a quick healthy meal plan that takes hardly any prep time?

10 Oct
I want an answer to this aswell I like the keto diet on reddit.com there's lots of resources there. It's not that I can't cook, I cook well with a recipe I'm just lazy cooking for myself so I do meals in the slow cooker like #1 brisket, bay leave, cumin, stock cube, x2 leak and onion I freeze into portions #2 eggplant, seedes tomato, coriander, turmeric, cumin, salt, can people coconut milk. Make breakfast easy bacon and 2 eggs every day before with coffee:-) I also boil x2 eggs too with baking soda, so they're easy to peel. I...
10 Oct
This was a meal planner/workout for Fight Club Body Breakfast would be: 6 eggs, 6 whites, 7 yellow and 75g of oatmeal with raisins. Occasionally Pitt would replace the eggs with a Protein Shake if his schedule was tight. Midmorning snack: Tinned Tuna in Wholewheat pita Breads Lunch: 2 x Chicken Breasts, 75-100g Brown Rice or Pasta and green veggies Mid-afternoon snack [Pre-Workout]: protein bar or Whey Protein Shake and a Banana Post Workout: Whey Protein Shake and a Banana Dinner: Grilled fish or chicken, brown rice or pasta, vegetables, and salad. Evening Snack: Casein Protein Shake Protein shake or...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51