Favorite healthy foods.

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 22, 2014 6:03pm
via Android

Just curious, I have mainly been eating tuna fish && Salad, at least one apple a day and water water water... "New to this eating healthy thing" need some ideas on some other healthy foods that are not too expensive ~on a budget~ lol if i dont get to reply back Tia ♡♡♡

22 Nov
Oatmeal with fruit is a good breakfast and not instant oatmeal. Lean protein is also good for you like chicken and turkey
22 Nov
Thank you.
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Nov 23, 2014 6:33am
via Android

Eggs, they contain almost all the nutrients you need. Nuts of different kinds (raw of course, not roasted or something). Avocados, very filling. It's hard to say when I don't know what kind of food and eating you consider as healthy. :)

23 Nov
This all sounds great, I like all of thus food. Im not very picky I love raw vegetables and nuts I just wasnt very prepared this week for eating healthy lol I got some good foods but ran out within 3 days lol
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 23, 2014 7:33am
via Android

I have been doing the same diet for almost 2 weeks now and I lost around 6 kilos
I am eating oatmeal as a breakfast  and tuna with 2 pieces of bread it's working really good for me
Just avoid any thing with high level of sugar or fat on it
And the meals should be in some specific time
Lol I hope that would help

23 Nov
That sounds similar to my plan, What do you eat for dinner???
Icon_missing_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 19, 2015 9:20pm
via Android

Omg, I love radishes!!!! Yummy great to add with salads or alone with a lil bit of hummus or just by itself. Great snacks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51