Hard time eating breakfast

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 24, 2014 10:06pm
via iOS
Hey everyone! I'm having a bit of a time eating breakfast. I wasn't used to it as a kid so trying to start now. Any suggestions for quick and easy/on the go breakfast ideas?
24 Nov
I guess fast on the go brakefast u can try is cornflakes.. But the natural one.. Without sugar.. Or eat some eggs..
25 Nov
Try this: Organic GMO FREE soy milk (about 2 cups) Frozen blueberries Protein powder - vanilla flavour (stevia sweetened GMO and gluten free) Half a cup dry oats Half a banana Psyllium (half a tea spoon) Ice Blend away and enjoy!
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 3:00am
via Android

Well for breakfast it's always good to have eggs. They will keep u going. And fruits.  U can just always eat fruits like apple on the go right. :) just remember. Eat like a king for breakfast. Eat like a lady for lunch. Eat like a bird for dinner. And more water :)

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 7:05am
via Android

Eggs are the ultimate superfood. Boiled, scrambled, fried, poached or even raw. A lot of people into low carb/high fat diets drink something called egg milk for breakfast, but I've never tried it myself. Coffee or tea with coconut oil is also popular (make sure it's virgin and organic). The upside about this is that you really don't have to eat something, but you still get a lot of energy. Steer clear of sugary breakfast alternatives like cereal, musli or cornflakes. Breakfast should not contain any added sugar or sweeteners at all, it f*cks up your blood sugar levels for the rest of the day.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 11:11am
via iOS
Thanks everyone!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 11:59am
via Android

Everyone is saying eggs and I would definitely do that but also try smoothies. Strawberry Banana or throw some spinach and apples on a blender with some apple juice.

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Nov 25, 2014 12:25pm
via Android

Eating breakfast was one of the hardest things I had to start doing...

But you just have to eat it down without thinking about...retrain your mind to want it or at least eat it....if like me you end up loving it and after my morning coffee...It's fooood time porridge as its easy to eat

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51