Korean Food

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 7:10pm
via Android

I have a question for someone who knows about Korean food. My uncle went to South Korea and he ate pancakes there and said they are different and delicious! I watch a lot of korean shows and they have them on Running Man a lot. I speak korean and I am going to move there in a few years but I can't wait because I want to try them. Does anyone know some recipes. I try to Google some but I keep getting regular pancake recipes. Thank you! 감사합니다!

04 Jan
Hi i am such a big fan of kpop and korean culture. I am not rwally educated of their food but I know if you can make some it will be very healthy. Korean and other east asian food tend to have a lot of greens and veggies in it. So I you do fhave any korean recipe s please reply or just say hi!!!!!
04 Jan
Ps I think it is so cool you speak korean how did you learn it? How long did it take you?
04 Jan
Hello! Unfortunately I do not know any recipes just yet but I agree that they are healthier. When I learn some I will share with you!
05 Jan
Thank u
05 Jan
Btw I started learning Korean in 2012. I am really good at language and I learned Japanese already so it was easier. It took me until just a few months ago.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 10:20pm
via Android

Yes! I've made these and they're delicious

http://m.cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/judy-joo/seafood-pajeon-korean-pancake.html

05 Dec
Thank you so much!
05 Dec
Idk where you live. But I'm lucky I live in Los angeles, ca. And we have these night markets that asain street food. Everything from takoyaki to Korean pancakes. If you are ever around L.A. I suggest you check it out.
05 Dec
I live near a big Japanese community, so Asian groceries are easy to come by. Also there are many Japanese vendors. :)
05 Jan
Thank u for the website very helpful
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Dec 6, 2014 5:47am
via Android

They're mostly just flour & water (mixed kinda watery) & then kimchi & other vegetables (green onions, leeks, peppers) & /or seafood (octopus, squid) mixed in & fried in a big flat pancake. Very simple.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51