Any suggestions?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 10:42pm
via Android

Okay so, I have a very strict Vegan Diet which is also low in calories. I eat 1 small meal every 3 hours, 5 times a day. Thing is, is, I always feel hungry even after I'm done eating. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do to kinda hold me off in between meals without making me feel starved??

03 Feb
I think u have to eat food with more fibre or something and also complex carbs. U should check on Google for the types of foods. I've noticed that if I eat about 3 or 4 eggs for breakfast I can last a long time without feeling hungry,
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 10:56pm
via Android

You could add hot sauce or something spicy to your foods to increase how full you'll feel and they'll help with weight loss as well.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 10:59pm
via Android

That's perfect!I love hot sauce haha, thanks!

03 Feb
Sorry to burst your bubble but hot sauce will increase your bodies metabolic rate(metabolism) so you'll burn through those calories quicker. You want a high fiber diet as fiber takes longer to digest, keeping more food in your stomach and making you feel fuller. You can also sip water throughout the day to curb cravings.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 1:52am
via Android

Gotcha, thanks! That helps alot

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 2:04am
via Android

I suggest you should not eat 5 meals per day. Even if thats small ones. Our body is designed to eat 3 proper meals three times a day. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Eat your food in this proper schedule and workout properly. You will see the positives within no time. And do keep a check on body mass index. All the best.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 10:19am
via Android

I can't have eggs because I'm allergic to dairy

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51