How do I stop wanting to eat when I'm not hungry!!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 24, 2015 3:31pm
via iOS
I do really well in the day time breakfast maybe a snack (depends on how early I ate) lunch but around dinner time all of a sudden I want to eat like I have an endless pit for a stomach I hate it because I have heartburn and it makes it really bad. What can I do to stop this is there something that I need to be eating that I'm not or am I just giving in to easily? Thank you so much for any help or advice.
24 Apr
Hi! I have exactly the same problem!!! What I've been doing is drinking either a bottle of water or having a hot cup of herbal tea (this helps with my sweets cravings). I do this and if I'm still feeling hungry and absolutely must have something I'll have some baby carrots to munch on. Sometimes I think the act of just munching on something helps curb that but by drinking more you'll fill up faster!. Hope this helps a bit!
24 Apr
Thank you I will try more water and I'll buy some tea. So you have any suggestions on what kind of tea see I'm a coffee drinker and not much tea maybe unsweetened iced tea but that's it lol
24 Apr
Lol I hear you on the coffee! I like fruit teas at night - celestial seasonings has a berry zinger that is good, and a peach one that is good (country peach is the name I think...). I like them best bc they work good hot or cold! Trader joes also has some good fruit teas if you have one near you! Just don't drink any black or green tea before bed - you won't be able to fall asleep because of the caffeine! Tea selecting can be a bit overwhelming because there are so many brands, but I stick...
24 Apr
Thanks so much I will look into that. Good luck to you as well
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 6:55pm
via Android

You might eat not enough during day. Add more protein, maybe even some fat to your breakfast and lunch. For the evening, eat low fat, more protein too and salads or fruits.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51