Substitute for sugar and creamer?

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Oct 10, 2015 10:38pm
via Android

Anyone have any suggestions on a healthy alternative to sugar and creamer in my coffee?

11 Oct
Less and less every day slowly until you drink it black
12 Oct
I think the best alternative could STEVIA. Its natural.
13 Oct
I would read about Stevia before you call it "natural". I've never used it but I don't think it's healthy.
13 Oct
Stevia is 100 % natural, it is a plant (I got a bag full of Stevia leaves organically grown and the leaves are sweet:-) but there are many replacement sugar stuff claiming Stevia inside, well 2-5 % is Extracted from Stevia leaves, the rest is not natural probably in some case. You need to read the composition to be sure. But if you find Stevia leave, it is a natural very very very low calory sweetenener
135 Posts
Oct 11, 2015 5:05am
via Android

Agave nectar or maple syrup possibly? I don't use sugar in my coffee. I just use milk in mine, but switched from whole to 1%. I personally don't believe nonfat anything is good for you.

13 Oct
One idea is to learn to drink it black...although I know that'd be tough for me...
1657 Posts
Oct 12, 2015 5:16pm
via iOS
There are fat & sugar free creamers which don't carry too many calories in them as long as you stick to just a couple of coffees a day. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51