Dinner ideas?? Help

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 27, 2013 5:22pm
via iOS
I cannot eat vegetables not matter how much i try and trust me ive tried because i feel like an idiot not being able to eat them. Im fine if its like blended into the sauce or put in to give flavor maybe but seeing them as a whole and having to eat it i just get nauseous. Does anyone have any recommendations please?
27 Feb
Did you try V8 juice. The new one that tastes like fruit?
27 Feb
Indian food? The curry tends to cancel the veggie flavour in some of the dishes...
27 Feb
Ive tried the V8 juice which is so good and it can give me some of the nutrition actual veggies would so i try to get it when possible
28 Feb
:-) hi muchas dinner is always some fruts like pineapple or melón... Try it
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 28, 2013 3:07am
via Android

I eat lettuce all the time, it doesn t taste that bad. Try it

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 28, 2013 3:08am
via Android

Without ranch

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 28, 2013 3:15am
via Android

I like to make navy bean soup with turkey legs,onions,spinach,carrots and garlic, you should try it. It's all mixed together and seasoned with black pepper and sea salt and a little cayenne pepper. Yummy and Healthy.

2012-10-07_14
11 Posts
Feb 28, 2013 4:02am
via Android

Eat your veggies in a smothie....tons of recipies on the web u can get....add friut and greek yoghurt and u wont even taste them...but start off with more fruit at first then add in more veggies.....juicing is another way to get lots of veggies in....use the veggie juice in your smothies and make cookies or loafs from the pulp

2012-10-07_14
11 Posts
Feb 28, 2013 4:06am
via Android

Oh and u can freeze them too so u can make big batches...i use mason jars and freeze then grab one as i want it....

Image_thumb
221 Posts
Feb 28, 2013 4:17am
via Android

I LOVE veggies so idk what to tell you

I guess my only advice can b focus on the vitamins/nutrients and health benefits, rather than the taste

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51