What to eat for thicker thighs and bigger booty ?

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 6:05pm
via iOS
Without eating junk and gaining belly rolls and love handles
21 Mar
Just you exercises that focus that specific area, and always do a little bit cardio because it always comes in handy. Plus you can switch 2 protein diet or just buy some protein shakes for the morning or after your workout. I think that should be enough as long as you're always consistent and don't cheat your workouts. Keep up the good work
11 Nov
A easy way to get bigger thighs and a bigger but is squat with weight lung with weight leg press straight bar squat and wall sit for a long period if time
11 Nov
Remember that the butt is a muscle. It must rest. If you overwork it could get smaller. Squat lunge and other exercises should be done every other day.
12 Mar
You cannot target a specific area to gain fat in, just as you can't lose fat in certain areas. But as others have said, you can bulk up those areas with exercise.
12:55am
Get fat, there is no other way, a ass is fat big thighs is fat. Sorry to burst ur unrealistic bubble.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 21, 2013 5:36am
via Android

If theres a solution for this id like to know too ^-^

12:56am
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Mar 21, 2013 6:00am
via iOS
The correct way is eating protein foods after workout focusing those areas and some hours before sleep..as for me I noticed drinking cola did it.and just do squats to firm it.but I would not advise you this:p
Image_thumb
666 Posts
Mar 21, 2013 7:02pm
via iOS
Matt's right. Increase on your protein intake
Image_thumb
666 Posts
Mar 21, 2013 7:04pm
via iOS
For thicker thighs do squats
Nope*
Image_thumb
666 Posts
Mar 21, 2013 7:21pm
via iOS
Nope do as much as you can till your thighs pain and you can't do anymore. Then you building muscle.
Image_thumb
73 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 2:31am
via Android

Squats make smaller thighs and helps shape your booty to make it bigger...I'd know because I do squats daily...do lunges also.

22 Mar
In how many days/months did you see the change?
22 Mar
A month
01 Dec
my thighs &butte got thicker through weights with my squats &lunges. Also doing floor exercises with ankle weights..
01 Dec
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 2:36am
via Android

Dairy products to keep curves

11:06am
NOT True! Dairy is not even truly meant to be consumed. better options are almond and/or casbre milk. They have yogurt,ice cream etc. Far better for you and .uch easier to digest.
11:07am
cashew*
Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Nov 11, 2013 4:11am
via Android

Squats,  deep squats, jump squats ( seeing the pattern here?)

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 27, 2016 3:15pm
How to get a thicker thigh?
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 27, 2016 3:16pm
How to get a thicker thigh?
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
May 27, 2016 7:03pm
via Android

Jelly donuts and cheeseburgers. Do sit-ups.

12:55am
Lol true
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 2, 2017 7:17am

For bigger booty I started trying dermalmd glute booster serum 3 months ago and honestly I saw results with the first bottle within the first weeks. It helps a lot to exercise your butt so try that but on it's own it's pretty good it won't give u a big butt without exercise but u will see a difference I use it on my legs and boobs and it works on those areas just fine you should atleast try it because it will show results..

20 Apr
Girls are retarded nobody cares about ur boobs butt or anything just u. And a dick for a boyfriend.
4:00pm
Jack L. It does not make them retarded. Let them do them and you do you. If they want to do that, that's there own preference.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 9, 2017 9:26pm

I never thought that they will be a miracle on the internet until i came in contact with Priest Babaka, finally i made it with the help of his herbal soap which was recommended by a lady  he help before, i never believe it was real until i confirm it now because i have tried so many things to make sure i get big butt (Ass), immediately i contact him he made the herbal soap and send it out to me,i paid for the shipment and cost of the soap, two weeks of use, i started see changes, and i now have a big ass to show. thank you so much Priest and i Recommend Priest Babaka for everyone out there that is willing to have big butt. contact him for help too he is real and powerful, i have confirmed it, contact  him on email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com

20 Apr
Ur stupid.
20 Apr
I feel bad for u
3:59pm
Jack L. This is totally up to the girl. You cant be calling them names for wanting to change the way they look. Maybe they just want to do it, just to do it and make themselves feel more confident in themselves.

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,214 topics, 38,269 posts

Motivation & Support

8,513 topics, 41,738 posts

App Updates

12 topics, 42 posts

Ask the Pros

716 topics, 1,820 posts

Workouts and Programs