Fat burning foods?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 4:56pm
via Android

What are your go to foods for burning fat? (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks) Mine are carrots, green tea, and anything with whole grains.

07 Apr
Celery also helps while im juicing I juice carrots celery and apples.
07 Apr
Asparagus are good for water weight loss. Grape fruit fish are good for fat loss. Red meat depending on ur body type bulks u up
07 Apr
Tuna wraps with brown rice tomatoes, celery and chick peas
17 Apr
I dnt have a specific brand, just whatever is good
19 Apr
grapefruit
157107_100005362207362_2123733914_n_thumb
1 Post
Apr 7, 2013 5:32pm
via iOS
Anything with one ingredient is good, steak, nuts, sweet potatoe, rice, fresh fruits and veggies are awesome and you can eat as many in a day as you like  hope that helps
28 Apr
You can't eat as many nuts as you want a day. Nuts are packed with (healthy) fats and calories. There's like 2000 calories in a pack of cashews.
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 6:28pm
via iOS
Rice, and green tea.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 1:44pm
via Android

Green tea, coconut oil, chia seeds

Image_thumb
158 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 7:02pm
via Android

Apparently cinnamon and spicy food makes you burn more calories too. Same goes for cold water.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 14, 2013 7:11pm

Best Fitness Cookbook

Turn boring and plain food into delicious fitness meal

Cooking for fat loss. Learn how to cook easy fat burning meals.

===>http://tinyurl.com/ck2jg73

Your Body Will Thank You

Bridget Malone

Image_thumb
152 Posts
May 14, 2013 8:59pm
via iOS
Eggs are great, they are high in protein and naturally burn fat!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 2, 2014 10:57am

Hello people! I'm new to this community since I'm not very active on the internet and I'm not a very computer-savvy person. Your query just grabbed my attention while I was surfing the internet because it's very much similar to what my mom had been going through a couple of months ago. Initially she had weird eating habits like at times she would eat so much and at other times she would just not look at food for weeks no matter how hard we try. Thanks God mom is much better now. Infact she has started eating a lot. The therapist recommended using this supplement http://lookthinnertoday.com/ side by side to maintain her weight and prevent her from putting on more than needed. She's doing perfect right now. I think you need to consult a therapist for yourself too. Wish you best of luck.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51