saving workout

11 posts | Original | Recent

157130_701040285_683743911_n_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 18, 2013 5:33am
I take my phone to the gym, use the Workout trainer app, hit save, App says its saving, but its not. So far I have only a 2 minute workout saved :( My gym has terrible WiFi signal but why Won't the app save then sync when I get home like some other apps do? I love the app but I'm going to stop using it if I can't keep a log of my history....help
18 Nov
R u usong a iphone or android? If you have an iphone it will just do what u r looking for, it will sync your workout. If u have android then I believe there is no option like that.
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 18, 2013 5:46am
via Android

Yeah I had a similar problem. Did the workout offline, finished, the app even had a pop up message saying it would save offline and upload/sync later when online.

Never did.

18 Nov
Android does have a sync faculty, just the same as the i one you mention.
18 Nov
If it does then I can't find it anywhere. I've hit "refresh" a bunch of times... no dice.
07 Aug
go in the workout section Patrick..you will find sync option in top right corner..:-) ..
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 18, 2013 9:09am
via Android

Something you can do, is later when you have wifi, "do" the workout and just fast forward to the end, it will save just fine.

18 Nov
Yes, just do the workout again and skip through it ive done that a few times if I forgot my device but did a certain exersise :)
157130_701040285_683743911_n_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 18, 2013 8:39pm

didn't think of doing that, thanks. I just wish it did it itself :)

19 Nov
Yeah I just started doing it after the time it just didn't save from offline. Its funny cuz it feels slightly like cheating, I'll be skipping ahead to "finish" the workout and feel like someone I know on Skimble is going to walk up behind me and be like "wtf??!!"
19 Nov
Workouts get saved just fine, but I believe points will not be added. I think they are counted on time spent on a workout not how many workouts.
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Nov 19, 2013 6:04am
via iOS
Workouts get saved just fine, but I believe u will not get points, as points are counted on time spent.
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Nov 21, 2013 6:07pm
via Android

I haven't compared the numbers but i know it gave me a whole buttload of points for completing my outdoor workout like that so I think it does give points just doesn't figure calories.

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 5:54pm

Under go to  "workouts".  There's a menu near the top with different categories. You can swipe the bar so it moves left which should expose "Offline".  Check to see if the workout you want is there.  If it is, try starting it from there rather than the normal place.  My guess is it's trying to get to the network rather than the saved one. Note: "guess", I don't work with these guys... :-)

Best of luck!

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 5:56pm

When you open up the workout, there's a tiny calendar icon and download icon in the upper right.  Hitting that causes download.  Go to "offline" and check, it should be there. "Should" being the operative word. LOL

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 12:47am
Yeah, I'm having this problem too, but it even occurs when I have extremely good wifi access. The issue I have with the skipping that ya'll have suggested is that it does record properly on the calendar, which is a large part of what I'm looking to track my history and frequency with... Any other solutions?
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 7, 2014 1:44am
via Android

Same. I use android. And when I save my workouts and do them offline and I completed them. That workout isn't saved meaning the number of workouts I completed remains same

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 12, 2015 6:59am
For android, once you save your workout offline you will see in the right top corner an extra up arrow. Next to the three dots for menu and next to the button to find friends. Click that up arrow and all your offline workouts will be synced.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51