Workout

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 3:34am
via Android

Can you over work yourself, if you exercise through out the whole day? Is it bad or good?

1119643_726258348_1755267773_n_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 3:50am
via Android

I'm in the military, seeing people from all walks of life every day. From what I've seen, it's up to you if you've overwhelmed yourself. Some people can only go an hour a day, others can go forever. You judge your own limits.

24 Dec
Okay thank you. Will working out more and more each day show quicker results and better feeling of the body?.
24 Dec
Usually the longer a person has been active (dmy) the longer they can endure and it not be harmful. We have to give our bodies time to adapt to the stress of exercise. If I tried doing the things I can do now last year, I would have been seriously injured.
24 Dec
Okay. So the key is start off little by little. Buildup. Dont try to push your self to do.some your body won't let you do?
3 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 7:18pm
via Android

Depends on what you're doing and what you're eating. You look rather thin, so muscle development should show up quite easily whether you're growing or toning them. Weight loss doesn't look like something you need, but if you're trying to shed a few pounds but also feel healthier, remember you still need to eat right and rest and rehydrate accordingly.

24 Dec
No.im.not trying to loose weight. Im trying to build muscles in my legs and also get abs and tone my gluets. Im trying to cut back on eating fastfood. & eat more healthier
24 Dec
If you over work yourself your muscles can actually atrophy so be careful with those glutes!
24 Dec
I thought the more you workout the better lol
Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 7:32pm
via Android

It depends on the intensity. For example, exercise like walking fast through an amusement park all day is okay because it is low intensity. Don't do anything crazy or unnecessary though because it can actually harm your body. Especially if you do not eat enough to make up for lost calories. I've always found it best to go hard for about an hour and relax until the next day. However, I do like to add in some yoga and a million handstands usually :)

24 Dec
Okay my legs & butt hurt I worked out for 3 hours todsy I shouldn't do no more today right? thank you. & Happy Holidays.
24 Dec
If they hurt then you should probably let them rest. 3 hours? Wow. What did you do exactly?
24 Dec
First I stretch & do jumping jack & stuff. Then I do squats,gluet kicks, wall sits, sit ups deep lunges ,flutter kicks, gluets, and planks over and over.
24 Dec
How do you not get bored?
24 Dec
I just stared working out lastweek so its fun to me. I listen to music the whole time.
3 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 8:04pm
via Android

Not always true. I've been on long enough marches with heavy enough rucks that adrenaline kicked in and I wasn't feeling the damage being done to my body. Safest practice for me, slow down when you hurt and stop if it persists. Fighting through severe pain or going until you feel nothing can lead to serious injury.

24 Dec
Good advice. Always listen to your body :)
24 Dec
Okay thank you. Ok Since I just started working out lastweek maybe that's why my body hurts, because im.out of shape??
24 Dec
More than likely, yes. Like Rari said, listen to your body. Over doing it can set you back more than get you ahead.
24 Dec
Okay thank you.
24 Dec
Since you're just starting out, your first month or more is going to be trial and error on yourself. I have a buddy that eats Burger King once or more a day and drinks energy drinks all the time, but he outdoes me in everything at the gym. I, other the hand, feel too bloated and sluggish to work out if I've had just one soda. Again, listen to your body. Change up your workouts and intake to see what works for you.
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 8:33pm
via Android

But what if your working on particular areas at the moment.

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 8:35pm
via Android

Good advice everyone body is diffrent. So do you necessary have to stop eating so unhealthy to gain abs?

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Dec 24, 2013 8:42pm
via Android

Is it bad to miss a workout one day?
Should you miss a workout if your body is hurting the next day?

24 Dec
If your lower body is sore tomorrow (it should be lol) you can work out your core and tomorrow your arms. You can have 1-2 days of rest. On days of rest it is ok to do low impact like walking your dog or yoga. Something fun and relaxing.
24 Dec
If you work your arms tomorrow you can Di your crew the next day. And by the time the third day rolls around your legs should be ready again. If try aren't just do some cardio or something
24 Dec
*do your core

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51