Eating before or after

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 5:18pm
via Android

So do we eat before or afyer we workout. I always thought before so you burn the calories

09 Jan
Best to train on an empyish stomach
09 Jan
Yh I agree to work on a emptyish stomach
09 Jan
You actually should do both your body is like a machine and just like a machine you need energy. A small snack before you exercise will help to optimise your workout. Carbohydrate are the body's main energy source. Low glycaemic foods would be ideal apple, raisins bananas oatmeal are a few carbohydrate that if you consume (deepening on what you eat) 30-1 hour or more before would give you that extra boost when you would normally hit your peck while exercising. After you finish working out you would want to focus more on protein which will help to repair and...
10 Jan
Fasted cardio (I.e. Doing cardio in the morning before breakfast, will ensure calories are burnt for up to 22 hours if you use HIIT style training). If you're doing weights make sure you have a high protein meal before, and a protein/carb meal after. As long as you are fueling your body though it doesn't really matter !! Just don't believe that starving yourself is key to losing weight or toning up !! It's the WORST !!!!
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 5:27pm
via Android

Guess that makes sense

Image_thumb
255 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 5:40pm
via Android

Eat after

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51