Edit title and details of workout I created

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Mar 9, 2014 3:25am
via iOS
Is there a way to go back into a workout I just created and tweak things? New user here so any tips appreciated.
09 Mar
I should mention that I'm trying to edit from my ipad app.
185 Posts
Mar 9, 2014 8:04am
via iOS
I would love an answer too, I couldn't figure out how to delete one I made as a test :s
10 Mar
If your on free version don't delete it. I had 4 made and deleted one, now it won't let me create another. Just edit the whole workout when you decide what you want. If you absolutely want to delete it, I had to do it from my computer.
482 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 3:12pm
via Android

Yes there is ... I'm not sure exactly how to explain it seeing as devices vary...but on my phone to edit it I go to the workout I created and the same button I access pics with and settings etc. I click on it (for the edit option to come up you have to pull up the workout your wanting to edit first) then click on the edit option and make your changes then you have to save your workout again....I hope tht makes sense I'm not sure how to explain it

10 Mar
Thanks Hannah! Worked for me on my iphone. Had to go to My Workouts and click on the one I wanted to edit. Then there was an option in the top right corner called Menu - clicking on that showed me the Edit option. I didn't see a delete option so I guess the closest thing to do is to edit the test workout you created, Madeleine.
10 Mar
Welcome :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51