Fitbit flex band

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 12:01am
via Android

Thinking about getting a fitbit flex band to track everything. I am wanting reviews, pros and cons? Are they really worth it??

15 Mar
I have one I love it, track my sleep, miles I walk and run a day, everyday I try to get my goal earlier that the day before
15 Mar
They can give you an estimate of your miles you walk everyday, but if you shake it, it will add on distance too. The shaking thing makes it so your distance estimate isn't very accurate
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 12:19pm
via Android

I have used the force, but I sent it back due to the skin rash problem, looking to get a flex as a replacement.

I really liked it , it kept me motivated to run more, sleep tracking was another big plus ^_^

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 8:11am
via Android

Get it!! It's motivating seeing your results everyday.. I wear mine everyday!

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 17, 2014 4:03pm
via Android

Please post when you get it,  and give your own personal review.

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Mar 17, 2014 4:11pm
via Android

Thank you eeveryone for all the reviews. I definitely will be purchasing one the next time I get the chance. I will let you all know how I like it!

17 Mar
I have the fitbit one and its pretty much the same as the bracelet ones but it clips to your clothes. Check it out first. Its very accurate for counting steps and to see how many times you wake up at night.
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Mar 25, 2014 7:03pm
via Android

Just got my fitbit flex set up and workong. I love it so.far very easy to operate and figure out. Fyi YouTube videos help a lot. I will update you all on if I continue to like it as much as I already do. 1 flaw I have noticed so far is the ability to connect with other workout apps. And you have to have specific devices for it to pair with. Good luck yall!!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 14, 2016 4:07am

I recommend skylet fitbit flex, I use it and feel well. High quality and more professional for your sport. To search "skylet fitbit flex" on amazon and you can get it easily.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51