Creating workouts

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 22, 2015 2:32pm
via Android

Is there any way that when you create a workout you can select how many reps you want to do rather than how many minutes you will do exercise for?

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 22, 2015 2:46pm
via iOS
Afraid not. I just adjust the time to cover how long it takes me to complete the reps. I've been using this app so long I tend to get it pretty close
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 22, 2015 2:57pm
via Android

Ok cheers,  would make a nice addition to the app thou. Maybe they will add it in a future update

22 Jan
Yeah I agree
22 Jan
It has been suggested already. Would be a good addition to get it.
Image_thumb
952 Posts
Jan 23, 2015 6:11am
via Android

With the technology we have these days I imagine the app counting reps is just not possible/practical. They'd have to either make it way more complex & program it to somehow use your phone to 'watch' you do the exercise & reliably count the reps, while making that work across numerous hardware platforms (next to impossible now) or just program the app to use time but in a slightly different way (like 5 seconds per rep) but that's fundamentally the same s what we have, while also being relatively unreliable or misleading because ppl do reps at different speeds.

23 Jan
I wasn't on about the app counting your reps, just being able to pick an amount of reps you would do rather than an amount of time

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51