Do you prefer the new skimble layout or the last one?

5 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Jun 21, 2015 11:26am
via iOS
Personally, i prefer the last version of skimble, because it was more intuitive. I don't Know what do you prefer, but i would the last version
22 Jun
I'm very curious about the new upgrade, but not going to get it. For me it's perfect the way it is now... But don't worry, I think you'll get used to the new one, just a matter of time
280 Posts
Jun 21, 2015 7:54pm

I am partial to previous layout and the new layout it doesn't matter As long as I get to still do free workouts and motivate others.

170 Posts
Jun 22, 2015 4:21pm

Thanks for your feedback! What was it specifically that you liked about the previous version that is lacking in the current version? We'd love to hear specifics so we can improve for you guys! Thanks :)

36 Posts
Jun 22, 2015 5:06pm
via Android

This one is a little more complicated you have to actually search for things the older one was more straightforward. exactly what you need it was there. it took me awhile to find the community.I do like that the newer version tells me how often I should exercise to get to my weight goal. that is really helpful. lol

6 Posts
Jun 22, 2015 5:12pm
via iOS
I agree with you! It's more complicated find the right thing that you are searching.
AnywAy great app. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51