How does this app work for you guys ?

4 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Mar 3, 2013 12:23am
via iOS
So lately I've been working on trying new training apps. I'm too broke to go to the gym, so far I love it ! What about you guys? Something I need to know? I'm trying my butt and thighs, any specific training I should do? What's your motivation? So many questions so little time
03 Mar
I love this app. I used it to create the workout my doctor made for me, because of a lower back, shoulder and neck injury. Now all I have to do is push play. No wondering if I got them all in. I am looking forward to the Brazilian butt exercises, I haven't tried yet. I was a member at Curves and actually gained weight while going there. Go figure. So I stopped going there and got this app. I have already lost 3 pounds.
03 Mar
I love this app I have been using it since April 2012 & can say I would be lost without it - it even allows u to create your own workouts which is just great.
31 Aug
Hey is that u in the pic? If it is, how u get those abs??
199 Posts
Mar 3, 2013 5:21am
via Android

Warm up and flexibility and abs

22 Posts
Mar 3, 2013 5:34am
via iOS
Keep it light, then after a while do moderate workouts, and when you're ready go to intense here and there :)
03 Mar
2 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 10:24pm
via iOS
I like it but 1 big problem.... My friend and I we wanted to be workout buddies and stuff but we can't even find each other.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51