I need to lose weigh!

5 posts | Original | Recent
12 Posts
Jul 23, 2013 9:51pm
via Android

Help me with routines to lose weight. I'm new!

176 Posts
Jul 24, 2013 3:50am
via Android

Cardio is the perfect fat burner. A good rule of thumb is 30 minutes (more or less depending on the intensity).

Here's a few good cardio exercises....
Sports Conditioning Running
HIIT Me With A Carbo Burn
Cardio Fight Club HIIT
MAX Tabata Test
Fat Burner Deluxe
Quick Cardio Crunch
Chiseling Cardio Fix
Burn Fat Burn!
Cardio Go-Getter Gobble

Also, try adding some muscle. Your body has to work harder to maintain 1 lb of muscle than it would to maintain 1 lb of fat... So you'll keep burning calories. This is great for keeping the fat you lose off.

HIIT (High Intensity interval Training) exercises are great for building lean muscle. These exercises force you to work hard in short intense spurts with little recovery time in between. The result is a spike in your metabolism creating greater after burn (the amount of calories you burn after your workout is over).

I built my HIIT exercises (Core Blast, Sexy Booty, 20x10) from workouts I found here and at ab-workouts-guide.com If you like them checkout Wicked Wall Workout, Cut and Chiseled, Multi-Plank Challenge, Thankful Thighs, Core Abs & Stretches, Strong Inner Warrior, Mid-Section Drill, or Olympic "Circuit Challenge" they're fun and challenging.

Good luck and God Bless!

26 Jul
Thanks, this is that I need. I will try this! :)
09 Aug
I've said this before and I'll say it again. CLUELESS. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Stop giving the girl things to do that just won't benefit her. It'll be a complete waste of her time. It will in the end just discourage her. If you really want to help? Stop posting things you know nothing about.
5 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 8:42am
via Android

Jst add 10 mins running in ua wrkout,thn skipping 600 and thn some cardio exercises thats it.....do it for...2 months.....u will realy love ua figure.....

5 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 9:50am
via Android

K...as you wish.....firstly......10 mins running and 2 sets of sprint runnung.
2. Cardio like cycling. ...
3.skipping, make sets of 50 skips....and complete 600 all...then.
4. Complete your daily exercises.......
Thats it fir 2 months....

49 Posts
Aug 9, 2013 12:29pm
via Android

I must agree...it IS all about the food (mostly) I lost 80 lbs. JUST by eating clean and cutting out all the bad stuff. Eat clean, get lean!!  There's nothing wrong with working out along with eating right. But if you don't cut out sugar, bad carbs, etc. you won't get much results. Good luckYou can do it!

14 Aug
14 Aug
You're welcome! You can do it! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51