Why is my Pro membership cancelled?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 13, 2013 3:27pm

Dear Skimble support team,

as a user of Skimble Pro membership I am very surprised about the message Skimble and Googleplay-Store sent me last friday, saying that my membership is cancelled. I did not cancel anything, in fact I have not been online since thursday, doing one workout of my program.
As an annoying result, my monthly fee is already paid (Google playstore says that my pro membership is valid until september, in fact I am kicked out of the pro membership today) while I am no pro member anymore.
So guys, please: Whats going on here? I am fully satisfied with the service Skimble offera, how and when should I have cancelled? Furthermore I cannot re-activate my Pro membership due to the now expired payment option.
Does anyone else have this problem, too?
I tried to contact skimble support since friday last week, but no response, yet. This is why I am now trying to fix this via the forums.
Thanks in advance
Ra D.
14 Aug
I have also had this and I tried to renew and it also got cancelled, saying I have membership until September! What is going on?!!!
29 Aug
Hi Ra, it looks like you've got Pro+ again. Is everything ok now? What we've seen from previous support issues regarding canceled Pro+ accounts is there is usually a problem with the credit card. It auto-cancels and unfortunately it's not possible to renew your Pro+ through the Google Play Store until the next billing cycle. You can however renew your Pro+ subscription through our website https://www.skimble.com/pro/workout_trainer
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 12:25pm

Hello Courtney,

pardon me for the llate answer. In fact I had a problem with my credit card, as I got a new one which had a different 3-digit verifying number. As a result,the payment method via Google playstore did not work. I simply put in the old credit card information with the new verifying number and it works fine again.

Alll the best,

Ra

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 3:51pm
via Android

Exact same problem.

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 3:53pm
via Android

I am having the exact same problem. I have no idea what happened.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 4:00pm
via Android

Same with me. I put in another card and being charged on this one too, but my access is messed up! A bit unhappy about this

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 4:12pm
via Android

EVEN if you were charged 1 more buck a month _ customer service is a must ! Spending hours trying to give money to a company then in return .. no service .... crazy !!!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 4:16pm
via Android

I now have  one charge and two pending and my full access is not there. Hopefully they are having technical issues and it will he resolved soon.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51