Calories burned

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 10:59pm
via Android

How do I see calories burned after the workout? Is it for instance the 2k? If so i don't understand. How many calories is 2k?

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 11:16pm
via Android

I think 2000

Image_thumb
129 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 11:20pm
via Android

Most likely 2k is 2000 points...  On your profile,  how many workouts dies it show?

09 Oct
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 9, 2013 11:22pm
via Android

Just one workout. Just started today. Would like to enter calories burned in My Fitness Pal.

09 Oct
Wow! When you go to your profile page, there is a tab for history. Select it then select the workout you did... It will show you the calories burned.
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 11:58am
via Android

The calories burned on here is not very accurate I think. It changes depending on what I did, but when I enter my workouts on myfitnesspal I usually just enter it under aerobics, moderate, and the time of my workout.

I doubt that is very accurate either but I'm just trying to get a general idea of things and monitor what I can... It's working out so far, lost a couple kg...

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 2:32pm
via Android

I think the 2k you were seeing was how many ppl "liked" the workout...

The calories burned will be easy to spot if you go to your profile history and click on a workout you did, after "calories burned"

If you don't see it, go into your settings and make sure the option to show calories burned is checked. I believe you must enter your weight for this to function.

Take it with a grain of salt though. Compare it to myfitnesspal exercises (like aerobics). for instance, some workouts here are entered as "intense" by the creator when they just don't seem all that intense...

Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51