How would you deal with worrying?

6 posts | Original | Recent
392 Posts
Dec 4, 2013 10:08pm
via Android

05 Dec
I go hunting or fishing.. always works.. :-)
06 Dec
Girl iam always worried.iam struggleling with ptsd problems and it is very hard 2 focus on some thing 4 me worrying is a every day thing.
08 Dec
Prayer, workout or listen to music like praise, Christian hip hop and Christian hard rock. Lecrae, Thi'sl, Flame, P.O.D., Chevelle, Fyl Leaf, Hill Song, Jesus Culture, Canton Jones, Toby Mack, W.L.A.K., Andy Mineo just to name a few lol!
14 Posts
Dec 4, 2013 10:23pm
via Android

It depends on why you are worrying and in what way. And also maybe on your religion/beliefs.

392 Posts
Dec 4, 2013 11:11pm
via Android

I'm worried about a exam.

04 Dec
You won't worry as much if you're confident about knowing the material. So just study.. study.. And study some more
562 Posts
Dec 5, 2013 3:41pm
via iOS
I'm the queen of worrying. It's not enough to hear," Don't worry, it's gonna be fine". I think it's annoying. I know whatever is worrying me it's gonna be on my mind anyways...I just watch something funny like a comedy or a comedian on you tube.

All the best for your exam!
70 Posts
Dec 5, 2013 3:55pm
via Android

When I was in college, I would study for a hour and take a break. Clear your mind for a minute. Focus on the material that you are struggling with rather than the stuff you know. Then give yourself on last review on everything. Cramming doesn't help.

21 Posts
Dec 5, 2013 6:08pm
via Android

My philosophy is if you can't change it right now, no need in sweating about it. People, money, life..Sh** happens we can't control. Work with what God has given you, and pray on the rest. Just keep it moving. Focusing on what you can't control will drive you crazy

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51