Booty&stomach Training Tipps

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 1:53pm
via Android

Hello everyone
I'm new here and i started to do workout for 2 weeks. I don't want to lose weight, because i'm 16 and my weight is 52kg. (that is the german specification,hope everyone understands :) )
Well,i want to train my booty and stomach, my legs and arms too gut tue first things are more important for me.
So..can anyone help me and show me some workouts or exercises that are good and work? :)
That would be very nice

17 Dec
Also can search in the workout option the sexy leg workout for girls
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Dec 17, 2013 2:12pm
via Android

Hi dana, i can tell you that if you're trying to workout your glutes two of the best exercises are stiff leg deadlift and squats, if you want more info let me know

17 Dec
What is the first exercise? :) i don't know that it even heard of that. But i already do squats and they are great!
17 Dec
It is hard to explain this way, but search it in YouTube it would really help you
17 Dec
Ok, thank you :)
17 Dec
Uhm,i watched a video but i don't got any equipment and at the moment i only train at home.
17 Dec
Ok, then you can search in the workout section "sexy legs fot girl" it is a moderate workout that involves your legs and yoir abs, really good
Image_thumb
1 Post
Dec 18, 2013 12:13pm
via iOS
Squats
Image_thumb
39 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 5:56am
via Android

Spiderman/lizard crawls, arse to grass squats or a standard squat but go as low as you can go without falling over if you want grab a weight hold it out in front of you that helps counterweight you, lunges, speed skaters, mountain climbers, scorpion push up, cossack squat that's all that's coming to me at the moment

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 8:11am
via Android

Squats,dips and try out yoga.....it works very fast!!
What's your body measurement?

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 26, 2013 11:45am
via Android

Squats for butt

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51