Abs??? HELP!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 10:38pm
via Android

Is it mandatory to eat healthy to build abs??.& will muscle gain shakes make a difference??

26 Dec
ab lounge is the easy way to get abs quick, but you have to eat heathy
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 10:54pm
via Android

Building abs is about exercising them. If you want to see them, eating healthy is a must! If your body fat percentage isn't low enough you might never see them if exercise them but don't eat well.

I'm not sure on the muscle gain shakes. I haven't personally used them but I imagine they would help build muscle everywhere, including the abs. I say give them a try and see if they work for you!

23 Dec
I am really skinny, I don't have a lot of body fat. Ive been doing sit ups, bridges, and flutter kicks for my abs. Thanks for the advice. What do you think is healthy to eat??
23 Dec
It looks like we have a very similar build. I'm very skinny too. In general, the closer it is to the way you'd find it naturally, the better. So an apple is better than applesauce which is better than apple juice. Drink water whenever you can, and eat "whole" foods like I mentioned before. Fruits, lots of veggies, and lean meats, like chicken, tuna, fish, and lean beef (go for the lowest fat % you can find and like the taste of - fat is flavour). Nuts are also good in small amounts. If they're salted have some water with...
23 Dec
Yes,well thank you. :)
24 Dec
Bicycle crunch sooo hard lol
24 Dec
But soooo worth it! I love in-and-outs too but they don't work your obliques like the bicycles!
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Dec 23, 2013 10:57pm
via Android

I am really skinny, I don't have a lot of body fat. Ive been doing sit ups, bridges, and flutter kicks for my abs. Thanks for the advice. What do you think is healthy to eat??

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51