TRUE OR FALSE?

10 posts | Original | Recent

Dec 30, 2013 8:41am
via Android

If you exercise a lot is it possible to have a bigger or just firmer but?
Squats, lunges etc

30 Dec
If you add some weights into those sorts of exercises then its possible and try doing exercises such as glute circles with ankle weights on. Running up steps is always good for toning your bum too :-).
30 Dec
So its actually true that your bun can get bigger? Ha
30 Dec
Ha ha yeah, bigger and firmer :-) or instead of bigger you could say more squeezable lol, that sounds better than bigger lol.
31 Dec
Ahhahaha yeahh!
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 1:08pm
via Android

Yeah because she squats!!
Search for it on google you will see grils before/after and maybe if you begin to do squats you will see differences and have a (not bigger) but a real ass! ;-)

31 Dec
Ahaha thanks for the tip!
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 1:32pm
via Android

Ofcourse it's possible! Squats, lunges and jumping jacks each target a different muscle of your bum. The more you exercise it, the bigger it gets ;)
However, it is possible your butt shrinks in size when you're overweight and start losing weight!

31 Dec
Ohh okay, how much exercise should I do ?
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 4:21pm
via Android

if u train with heavy weight it will be bigger and firmer... if you prefer light weight and more reps the result will be firmer but not bigger...

31 Dec
Ohh okay you know how long it'll show the work I done?
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 4:25pm
via Android

Both

31 Dec
Kk thanks! (:
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 6:10pm

this question came to you because your butt is flat?? ;-)

01 Jan
Ahahah I thinkk. N cuz I've done squats before but I didn't see a change so I stopped
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 6:16pm
via Android

No problem buddy! U should follow me lol

Image_thumb
143 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 10:30pm
via Android

Yes I started leg pressing when I was in 6th grade snd started squating more and working my quads more and I did get a bigger but so yes its not bad necessary its a sign of muscle so in my opinion its good

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 10:52pm
via Android

Hahahaha girl s biggest complex ever... 2 weeks of squats and then you quit or??? Ha you don't need this, you re a gril. If you feel ugly or you don't like your butt just putt a new pic under skimble or instagram and wait to minutes...you will be the future wife of a lot of (i don t know how do you call this kind of guys)

You can do my buttylicious workout and beside keep squating or twerking as(s) you like

14 Jan
Wow harsh much...? Dang. Calm down over there.
Image_thumb
136 Posts
Jan 14, 2014 3:58am
via Android

True,...do squats

14 Jan

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51