Best way to loose belly fat?

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 5, 2014 3:27pm
via Android

Hello, I'm not really comfortable with my my body shape and specialy my belly, can you give me some advice to have a beautiful flat tummy? Thanks a lot!

1 Post
Jan 5, 2014 3:33pm
via Android

Aiming for a flat stomach is a nearly impossible dream for most people, realistically. Getting rid of overall fat through strength training, HIIT, and the usual watching what you eat does the trick. Really pay attention to what makes you bloat, you should avoid those foods.

05 Jan
I can't help with Specifics, but cardio burns fat. You can have a really strong core and rocking abs but they won't show if they are covered with a layer of fat. 3500 calories=1 pound of fat if that helps :)
52 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 4:52pm
via Android

As it may be impossible to spot reduce, there are specific things you can do to help. First of all, it is impossible to see abs w/out doing cardio. There is no way around this. This will help melt the fat on top. Secondly, you can do some ab workouts. Make sure to do some that hit all areas; upper, lower, etc. I personally like the plank, it is an overall body move, but really works your core.
Having a strong core is important because it is the central part of the body. I hope some of this helped. Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51