How to delete a workout?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 5, 2014 8:44pm
via Android

I added two workouts by mistake instead of one. Is there a way too delete?

05 Jan
If you're on the cell phone app, just simply go to the workout you want to delete, press the menu button on your phone, and you should see a delete workout option.
05 Jan
Does it matter the type of my phone? It doesn't show on Android. I only get settings and more. None has delete
05 Jan
It shouldn't matter. I have android as well
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jan 6, 2014 2:25pm
via Android

I don't know what dria is talking about, a far as i know you've never been able to delete workouts on the app.

You need to use a pc and go to Skimble.com

OR use your phone's internet browser.

Are you trying to delete a workout you created, or a workout you did? Both can be done via website but deleting a created workout is a little simpler to see how to do it.

01 Aug
Could you guide me to delete Workout Trainer account.I can't find the button to do it.Thanks a lot.God bless:D.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 1, 2014 10:19am
I'm going to delete some of my offline workouts. I tried a lot but I couldn't do that. I even use laptop for that But it was not possible. I read your posts in this matter as well. And I'm using my android phone. Please helppp....
01 Jun
Deleting offline workouts isn't really deleting a workout, just getting yup the space you used to store it offline. To delete offline workouts you have to go to workout trainer settings, scroll down to "cache size" and tap it to clear the cache. I believe you can also clear the cache in Android settings under applications>workout trainer.
01 Jun
Oops "freeing up" not getting yup

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51