Lonely

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 3:20am
via Android

Any lonely souls out there? I am so lonely and social media makes me even lonelier when I see everybody got something interesting going on. I deleted my Facebook, twitter, instagram and kik. The only "social" thing I'm on right now is this forum and it's making me even lonelier. So what do you lonely ones do?

17 Jan
I go on here to see what other people are doing for workouts.. to me this app and working out makes me feel better..especially the working out..nobody can take that away from you
17 Jan
Exactly JP.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 3:40am
via Android

Find ur soul mate don't remain lonely .... I would like to company u if u like..

Image_thumb
482 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 7:29am
via Android

I'm always lonely But its not a big deal I guess Its just supposed to be tht way at least for me...having a special interest helps... and most the time I get hurt so I thnk its best to be alone I dnt speak the right language and always say something wrong...cept for nursing home its different their also prayer helps me I just talk to Him like He is right there beside me and I thnk He is to so tht helps me

18 Jan
You have not cause you ask not listen God will supply ur every need pray this prayer k i can do all things in christ that makes me strong belive it recive it everyday say this let me know your life hs changed k Gods speed be blessed
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 5:45pm
via Android

Hey apple, I know what you mean loneliness hurts but nothing like that lasts forever. One day you will meet the right person. It just takes some time. Get your self esteem and confidence up and watch the magic fly.
I am feeling more confident now I have lost weight and I work out. I get the occasional good glance. So I know I'm doing something right!
Also I feel so much more flexible these days than ever before hahaha
Chin up mate. You have friends here. Mwah xx

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 11:49pm
via iOS
Hey Apple,
 It is lonely. I volunteered in 2 places where it consisted of  women in their 50's and now I'm working part time at a college where there are people my age but I am staff so I can make friends but that's it. 

On the bright side, I'm doing good for body and I'm earning income as peanuty as it is it's still something. I think being grateful for simple things like family, friends and health helps at times.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 12:42am
via Android

You know even if you have a significant other life can be lonely. I have 2 daughters and a step son. A very uncaring and unsupportive girlfriend. If I didn't work everyday I would have absolutely no one to talk to. I also deleted facebook, because it made me feel worse, like I knew all these people, just none wanted to talk... ever. So I got the pro version of skimble, and decided to go train to feel better about my life. It might not fix the loneliness, but it does give me less time to think about it. And I at least feel good healthwise. Keep your head up, it can't get any lonelier.

18 Jan
Also I bought myself a weight bench.. a home gym. Barbells and dumbbells. A stepper. Yoga mats... because I've become so anti-social for the past 7 years I don't really think I'm good at socializing anymore, why else wouldn't people respond while trying to talk with em. Snapchat, instagram, kik, I've begun to feel like an outcast everywhere. including here. :/ oh well time for a stretch. Picking up an inversion table tonight maybe, and a 200lb home gym to push myself harder
18 Jan
Ur not an outcast to me... I'm sorry ur having such a hard time I often feel the same and I knw telling u your not alone is like staring at a hungry man and saying ur not hungry.. while you stare at four walls and try to feel the sense of Isolation with an obsession... but I can say your not alone in the situation and I can tell you I understand and I can tell you and I can again say your not an outcast to me... and your gym set up is so awesome!!! Keep ur head...
18 Jan
Its all good, I keep my head up. I got 2 beautiful daughters. The reasons why I continue on living the way I have.
18 Jan
Well thn sounds to me your blessed :-)
18 Jan
Robert keep your confidence and workout, and be a dad to your girls because no one can ever take that from you.
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Jan 18, 2014 6:36pm
via Android

@ Debra m....years ago at the very first Pentecostal church I ever went to as far as I can remember..the pastor during service said find somebody to pray with needless to say this aspie was frozen in fear..as I watched the people shouting all around me as the power of God fell I wasn't scared but I remember asking this question God where do I belong? He said You belong to me years after tht after Id taken on the name of Jesus after Id been filled with the HolyGhost with the evidence as His awesome spirit gives the utterance I remember asking Him to send me a friend He asked me a question right back what about me? I remember praying Lord send me a dream Lord send me a vision he asked me what ? is not my word enough? I remember all the times my sister comes in frm work  and sh would tell me bout so and so coming in or a stranger and encourageing her n the lord And I prayed Lord how come noone ever encorages me like tht? He answered and said you have me...their is not one time tht I can ever remember tht whn I've prayed Lord send me a ministration send me a word I need encouragement tht He hasn't answered me ..sometimes it may be through  some little old man or woman..sometimes its in a message He gives me during prayer time or showing me something in His word sometimes its through preaching sometimes its through the gifts of the spirit but He always comes through. We all feel lonliness sometimes its life sometimes its trails sometimes its just the way God wants it to be...sometimes I dnt understand and sometimes I thnk ..y God even tho I knw sometimes I struggle with it Yet I knw God always knws best He sees what I dnt see He brings people in my life then He takes them away He opens doors and He closes others...sometimes it hurts sometimes it doesn't but their is always a reason tho sometimes I may not see it till later on God answers prayer in three different ways yes no wait and see He doesn't always give you wat you want but He will give you what you need the word of God also says in James 4:-2-3 Ye lust and have not ye kill and desire to have and cannot obtain ye fight and war yet ye hav not because ye ask not (verse 3) Ye ask and receive not because ye ask amiss that ye may consume it upon your lusts. Sometimes the problem isnt the asking..but its the desire.... the best prayer to always pray is Lord not my will but yours and lord help me to  accept your will... and as for  my wounds I look at His ..it was me tht nailed Him on tht tree...He was wounded by His friends humiliated and rejected ...I have a good friend!!! Though I may not understand sometimes and wander y am I like this and sometimes struggle..my wounds are nothing in His love and indeed all is well

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51