Go Pro?

10 posts | Original | Recent

273728_100002523352298_140316665_n_thumb
1 Post
Jan 17, 2014 10:05am
via Android

I know that there are many people asking this but I have noticed that not many are answered. Those of you that have pro, is it worth it? Will it be all I am thinking it will be? Can two people use it or will just myself be able to use it? I am wanting to get it very soon. Thank you in advance!

17 Jan
I have not signed up for the pro program but am finding the free version has enough variety to keep the workouts challenging and with people constantly added community programs the exercise variety continues to expand. If you are new to the app I suggest continuing to explore all that the free version and has to offer, especially the workout filter feature.
17 Jan
Awesome, thank you!
17 Feb
Nice , advice
01 Nov
Pro+ and I love it, I've lost 20 lbs! I love havinf access to the plethora of programs and once you finish a program you are itching to finish another. I do 3 programs at a time to stay busy...
03 Nov
Ok és go pro
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 9:10pm
via Android

i bought pro, not pro plus. additional workouts are worth 15usd for me.

17 Feb
How is differnent from free version
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Jan 17, 2014 10:45pm
via Android

I find most the workouts on here to be exactly the same thing over and over just mixed up some with a different title except for those created by the community that was only place I could find different types of workouts...the free version only allowed me to create three free on my own so I went pro now Ill never get bored If I need something harder different or exciting I can just create my own

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 14, 2014 10:16am
via Android

Hi all-  I want to go pro but need to know one thing,  Will I get all the programs, I see that its difderent price for all-  but if I go pro, will I be able to get access to those?  Help me out. Specially need info abt this
Bikini Beach Babe

19 Feb
Hi Sneha, Pro does not include workout programs, but Pro+ does! Check it out here: https://www.skimble.com/pro/workout_trainer
02 Nov
Pro+ has all programs I recommend it!
Image_thumb
57 Posts
Feb 14, 2014 11:12am
via Android

I did try the free version for about 8 month before going pro- not pro+. I was angry at myself not to do it earlier. Many workouts have much better pics or videos and I noticed that i did several exercisers total wrong. It's worth every cent and I use pro the second year now.
Access to the programs do you get only with pro+ which is much more expensive.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 14, 2014 11:36am
via Android

Thanks so much-  so I cant access programs with pro! I almost know all exercises-  I am with sports background-  just needed some ground program to stick to : )

13339462_10100198879541018_5646676805041898568_n_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 14, 2014 1:07pm
via Android

I'm pretty happy with Pro; I can access more workouts and the 'trainers' sound a lot better with more thorough direction. Being able to create more than three of my own routines is awesome, too, because I have knee injuries I have to work around that other workouts don't allow for. To me, it's well worth $15.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Nov 1, 2015 10:21pm

I rated this app 5 stars because it had a lot of great workouts that I caould add to my workout routine. There was nothing that I did not like about the app. It had a lot of good things to it. I have no recommendations to make it better it was a very helpful app to use.

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Nov 3, 2015 4:45pm
via Android

I'm pro+ primarily because I got it as a promotional free trial with my new phone. I would probably not have tried it otherwise. But I think I'm going to have a very hard decision when the free trial expires and I have to decide if I want to spend $ on it. I really appreciate having access to the programs and the Greg and Lisa real-person voices in the workouts. It makes a big difference! Very smart marketing in Skimble's part to get ppl hooked on the pro+. ;) (That's meant sincerely.)

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 5, 2015 8:59am
via Android

Hey
I'm a Pro+ user and I swear by it! I love how they have mixed things up and how you have a scedual. This aspect works for me. I also like that you can build up your core strength over time. Naturally this app works best if you follow a healthy diet as well. Another + is, you don't have to pay for every workout programme again. You pay a resonable monthly fee.
Hope this helps
Have a lovely day!
Nicole

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51