Eating time and showering?

2 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 5:21pm
via Android

Are you suppose to eat after or before exercises?
How long do you have to wait before exercising if you eat before? Or what about after how long do you have to wait to eat after?
And how long are you suppose to wait before showering after a workout? Or you can shower right after?
What about exercising at night what is the latest time you can exercises before your bones are too sore to rest?

731 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 5:34pm
via iOS

1: eat before or after? I whould say you should eat before and after. I like to eat about 1/3 if my cals before my workout. And 2/3 after my workout.

2: how long should you weight? It's really up to you to find out what works fore you. I like to have at least 2 hours between my last Big meal and my workout, and Then have a little snak like a banana or something 45 mins before I workout. But there are really no rules. You should eat something with a lot of protein right after your workout, like a protein Shake and Then have another Big meal 1-2 hours after your workout. Just eat as much as you can as soon as posdible after your workout.

3: shower? If you like cold showers Then it's great to do it right after your workout. However I find that after a hot or medium hot shower I'm still pritty sweaty, so cold showers= right after, and hot showers= weight an hour or so.

4: at Night- okay it's all up to you here. Some people just want to sleep right after their workouts while others find it impossible, but a Rule of tumb says work out 3 hours or so before you want to sleep :)
09 Feb

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51