Multivitamin help :)

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 22, 2014 5:30am
via Android

Hi . I need help finding a good vitamin not a fun of the gummy ones any suggestions? Thank you

22 Feb
Check out forever living products, I swear by them
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 6:23am
via Android

Eat lot of fruits and vegetables! It's the best way for vitamins intake,because our body can't digest chemical multivitamins products at all. In general all of them have similar effects(cheaper ones and expensive ones),so spend your money on food.

22 Feb
This is NOT true. Your body can take in the substances from vitamine supps. And i dont know why you would post this.
22 Feb
Rappa obviously you didn't understand things!!! Human body can't digest multiv. products completely...you will digest 50% i will 60% but NOT COMPLETELY! It is explored by science!
23 Feb
Oke. Show me the research then. Cuz it has been pretty well docume ted that alot of vatamin supplementing does do good for the body thus mind. Not saying all does...
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Feb 22, 2014 7:30pm
via Android

Vitamine d (3) i would suggest as a very good start.

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Feb 23, 2014 8:29am
via Android

Rappa are you kidding me bro,or spaming?? Internet,nutri. books,science magazines are full of this informations... If we go further, this vitamins can be harmful(they take some of them from dead steroid cows liver etc),and simply some of them our body can't "recognize"!For example,vitamins are so important for our body,mind,blood,everything and there is a lot of them(each one needs the other for function, but vitA is here,vitC is there...), and you think that 1 pill which costs 0.30€(expensive one) will fill you with all vitamins you need for one day??! Somebody(or something) needs to put out all of this vitamins from many different sources and sync them in one pill,somebody will make a profit from this 0.30 pill,and you will get so many healthy things in that pill for only 0.30€!? Think with your head my friend

23 Feb
If you dont mind, i will take advice from someone who has a phd in biological science and extensive research within the field of vitamin supplementing and the effects on the brain/body, over you. And next to this, articles?. Im not saying all supplementing works fantastic or whatever. But you are making claims and throwing numbers arround. You gotta back that up.
08 Mar
A you guys seen" gerson miracle" explanation on nutrition and chemical?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51