Weakness when working out

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 27, 2014 11:03pm
via iOS
Hi there everybody, the past couple of days I have been feeling abnormally weak when I work out. For example I have struggled to do push ups at one point (usually not a difficult thing for me) and I had to abandon a 1.5 mile run because I could not go any further (however for this I still felt quite bloated which was another problem... Although I are 2-3 hours earlier).

Anyways I have a fitness test coming up and I really need to get back on track. Can anybody help!

Much appreciated,
Ryan
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Feb 27, 2014 11:27pm
via Android

Poor energy levels usually indicate you are not eating right.  You need the right foods to fuel your workout.  Check you are getting the correct carbs before exercise.

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 12:46am
via Android

I could be your not getting enough sleep or calories.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 7:35am
via iOS
Thank you :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 1:35pm
via Android

You need to make sure your using progresive overload when your working out, you have probably been doing to much on your body its catching up on you, you need time for your body to rest aswell, so your body and musccels have enough time to replemish and repair any damage to it, outherwise you will just cause indury on yourself, make sure your warming up your muscels and getting your heart pummping before you exersize it makes them more awake and flexable that avoids indury and pain, also after your workout you do a cool down, this determains your pain you will feel later on, flex your muscels out do a light exersize after, instead of compleatly stopping, sorry for lecture haha this will all help and aid pain
From a PE teacher :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51