Thick thighs...help!!:(

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 5, 2014 8:53pm
via Android

Ok so its kind of genetic in my family for the girls to have a small waist and bigger bottom(thighs and butt) which is kind of good because I'm white and not a lot of white girls have a big ass! But thats besides the point! I have been using a trainer and I feel like my thighs keep getting bigger and not smaller like I want! They are getting more toned though, which is nice. What should I do to fix this problem????? HELP please!!!:,(

05 Mar
Maybe more cardio? If it runs in the family, it could be quite hard to change that. Just keep going and see if it gets any better.
06 Mar
:/ I already do 2 hours of cardio a day
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Mar 5, 2014 11:00pm
via iOS
If you're gaining size by gaining muscle then it's not a bad thing but if you're gaining size by gaining fat, then I suggest you improve on your diet and exercise. Also cut back on your calories a little
06 Mar
Damn:/ well I only eat clean I do 1 hour of weights and 2 hours of cardio a day. And I only consume about 800 calories a day!:(
06 Mar
800 that's nothing if you're getting your protein, carbs and fats in on 800 cals, 2 hr cardio and 1hour weights a day and still gaining fat in your legs then..... It's either your just being too picky or you need to see a doctor/physiotherapist.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 1:22am
via iOS
follow me on twitter @_mvrko_ you should send me booty pics
06 Mar
Lol wtf hell no!
06 Mar
Seriously...
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 4:23am
via Android

Well if you eat clean and are only consuming 800 calories and are still getting thicker than you should probably drop the amount of weight/resistance you do on your leg exercises. Do more reps with less weight when doing machines or freeweights, and put less resistance on your cardio equipment. (like the stair master in your pic!) I think you're being too hard on yourself to be honest though! I think your thighs look fit and sexy!! ;)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51