How do i tighten and tone my legs and stomach.

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 12:12pm
via Android

I love my legs and everything else on me But my stomach. Im a thick Girl which is great fot me But I tighten and tone everything. Like my lega, arms, But my stomach needs to go. I need help! Whats a East way to start any suggestions is Okay with me.

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 12:53pm
via Android

I like the way you like your body
If you want to tighten ur abs, cardio is the best thing to do. Martial arts like tae boe are good for toning your whole body.
I don't recommend crunches or sit ups as not to hurt ur back & neck

20 Mar
I have been doing 50 cross bicycles every other night with 25-50 jumping jacks. My stomach geeks different internally But I dont see the affects externally. And yes my neck and back be hurting so much i have to stop.
Image_thumb
61 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 1:16pm
via Android

You will feel the effect internally because you are targeting you abs muscles which are under your belly. Those muscles won't appear untill you have a flat belly & a little percentage of body fat.(However I find women with flat abs are more sexier than those with 6 abs, but what do I know, I am woman)

20 Mar
I understand where you coming from about the ABS because I think the actual Did pack look sexier on Men not woman. But it looks great when you can look at woman stomach and see she toned.
20 Mar
Squats squats squats!!! I do 50 a day. Play some music and dance around in your underwear. When I wake up, I do my leg workout. 1) 20 squats 2)15-30 lunges. 3) 40 calf raises 5)50 second wall sit. 5) 100 jumping jacks. 6) 50 second wall sit (again. 7) 40 sumo squats. 8) 30 leg raises. 9) 20 squats. It's only been a week, and my legs are noticeably starting to change. I also jog/walk a mile every other day.
21 Mar
Thanks Holly W. Ima sure Try your workout
Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 5:27pm
via Android

Gotta change your diet if you wanna lose belly fat - everyone has abs, they're just underneath layers of fat when they dont show - cut out breaded foods, fried foods and junk food - eat lean meat, fruit and veggies

20 Mar
20 Mar
You're very welcome, you'll find that once you change your eating habits, big changes will happen, it's a great feeling :-)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 23, 2014 1:52am
via iOS
Advocare!!! Hit me up if ur interested for more info!
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Mar 23, 2014 2:26am
via Android

Eat clean. And find a program u like plus cardio.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51